HALL 4. RUSSIAN ARMS OF THE 12TH TO EARLY 19TH CENTURIESClose
- FIRST FLOOR PLAN
- HALL 1. RUSSIAN GOLD AND SILVERWARE OF THE 12TH TO EARLY 17TH CENTURIES
- HALL 2. RUSSIAN GOLD AND SILVERWARE OF THE 17TH TO 20TH CENTURIES
- HALL 3. EUROPEAN AND ORIENTAL CEREMONIAL WEAPONS OF THE 15TH TO 19TH CENTURIES
- HALL 4. RUSSIAN ARMS OF THE 12TH TO EARLY 19TH CENTURIES
- HALL 5. WEST EUROPEAN SILVER OF THE 13TH TO 19TH CENTURIES
The collection of helmets, ringed armour, cold steel of the 12th - 17th centuries gives the idea of Old Russian arms' basic kinds and national features. Artworks by masters of the Armoury Chamber of the 17th century are characterized by high technological level and rich artistic decoration. Guns, pistols and ceremonial armour are indicative of these. Weapon production in 18th - 19th centuries Russia is presented by articles of Tula, Olonets, Sestroretsk, Saint-Petersburg, Zlatoust factories. The collection of orders and decorations includes all basic military and civil orders and decorations of Russia in the 18th - 19th centuries.